I-Ching Readings are available for specific questions.
Please call (928)-202-0405 to book an appointment
Available for phone readings, skype, and facetime.
Native American Ceremonial Quest
- The minute I went into Elizabeth’s space I knew she was special ! Her beautiful art was there ! Loved it showed her passion and beauty for life !! While we were talking she drew in pastels a fabulous rendering of me that I still have hung in my office ! Beautiful experience , beautiful lady ! If I lived in Sedona I would want her to be my bestie ! I felt a authentic bond with her ! I miss you Elizabeth ! You are one of a kind! Much love to you and thank you ! Until we meet again Hugs and love Betty
- I found Elizabeth to be both spiritual, yet down to earth—precisely what you want in a healer and guide. I was a newbie, completely unfamiliar with her practice, but found her to be engaging, respectful, and very adept at reading my energy and helping me connect to my higher self. She struck that “just right” balance of knowing when to be blunt and when to be soft. The integration of her artist-quality drawings of me in her work was very unique and allowed me to take home a memento to contemplate as I continue on my path. I received great insight from Elizabeth and will travel to see her again. Thank you, Elizabeth!! Elizabeth, thank you for reaching out to me. I have such wonderful memories of our visit and I do intend to be back. I wish you all the best on your path and in your continued service to others! Your friend, Erika
- Jane M Covington, United States 31 Reviewed today Healing session with Elizabeth Silk My session with Elizabeth was very beneficial for me! She was so in tune with me and helped me so much. As the session ended, I felt like the weight of the world was lifted from me. Elizabeth is truly gifted and so loving! She is also an amazing artist!
- “I had a reading and portrait done by Elizabeth in December and it was a very profound experience. I was amazed at how she could draw a portrait based on our talk and the vibrations she felt, and the portrait has become a significant item that we talk about and explain to anyone who visits us. Her reading about my issues were also amazing, including the exercises for releasing that she did for me. I felt an immediate energy shift once some of my unwanted feelings were released. It is a very effective technique that is well described in the book called The Sedona Method which Elizabeth has recommended. I highly recommend a visit with Elizabeth as she is a special kind of reader and healer. “
- Elizabeth Silk Shares an Amazing Gift Elizabeth, thank you for helping us as a family this spring when we visited Sedona. I admit I came into your presence a skeptic and was careful not to give you any information to really work with, I let you do most of the talking, especially at the beginning. I can’t call myself a skeptic anymore, you clarified so many things, both about my life more recently and about my life as a whole. Genuinely an amazing experience. I hope we meet again.